Daily tours to explore Lombok island by land to visiting monkey forest, waterfall, traditional village and historical of the Selaparang king and Maha Patih Gajah Mada.
The tour covers the whole of Lombok to the north passing through mountains rain forest, stopping at Pusuk monkey forest, then we stop at Sendanggile waterfall and into Bayan Village, where the religious belief of the mountains tribe and the Moslem emerge over history.
As we descend to the valley we visit the most sacred grave of king Selaparang who disappeared and the grave of Maha Patih Gajah Mada, and unifying hero of the archipelago.
The last stop is Lemor, a forest reserve, as far as the eyes can see, spread up a lot of beautiful terraced rice field.
– Transportations by our private coach
– All entrance fees for all sightseeing
– Qualified English- Germany- France- Holland- Italy- Japan speaking guide.
– Lunch at Local Restaurant for taken full day trip
– Private local tour Guide for all sites.
– Any expenses of personal nature (Tips, beverage, laundry. Etc)
– Tipping For Tour guide and Driver